I was going to make an announcement in these pages, but now it doesn't seem like such a big thing.
Morgan is officially potty trained. There I said it and you can mark me on that. If she's awake, she's in control.
I went through the archives here thinking we started this much later than I thought. September 16th was the day, this was the post. I just can't believe it took this long. A few weeks I figured, but the accidents just kept happening, one here, 2 the next day, a day with none, then 1, it was getting frustrating.
But today she was golden, not having to be reminded of the importance of the action, just doing it, naturally.
So there.
Oh and Eliza is talking.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Yea, Morgan!! Excellent job!
But, hey...WHAT IS ELIZA SAYING?? This "to be continued" thing is NOT fair! xxoo
hey buddy strong work with the parenting and blogging. We only have the one child (for another 6 weeks) and have no time for such and elaborate blog. Again congrats on the PT. I know that is huge mostly for the parents. I think that is part of the frustration , is the kids could care less.
You guys home tonight for some web cam?
Oh big deal. Are they driving yet??? Seriously, congrats! She's a smart girl. And kudos to you for waiting for her to get it on her own terms. We're proud of all of you!
Post a Comment