This morning, while waiting to buy tickets to see Wicked, I decided to take an adventure into the "Next Blog."
What I found was mostly in other languages or personal family stuff, but the rest was very interesting. And since the Blog universe keeps growing, I think I'll revisit the button on occasion and bring you the highlights.
So without further fanfare, let's start the
Next Blog Adventure!
We begin our adventure by learning everything we wanted to know about...well...what are those things? That's what I want to know and will learn from:
http://haworthia-gasteria.blogspot.com/
After getting our fill of succulents, let's cleanse the palette with something tasty from Poor Girl Eats Well Now if I spend more than $5 at the store, I'm going to feel wasteful.
I'm not entirely sure what this site is about. They're Korean and apparently REALLY want someone to high 5 them.
Stumbled onto a neat concept (I hope), a blog titled simply 365. there are only 2 entries so far so I might just wander back and see how the year progresses. Glad I didn't find it on day 364, what a lot of reading.
The 365 folks might need this blog, a happy place to think about the future, before they make plans for day 1356.
Completely useless blog of the day award to: Softwares
The Pope is always getting into trouble with that new puppy of his. Follow along with his adventures in Vatican City on the Pope's Blog
And sometimes you get Gold. Everyone remembers Grandma Taylor was a stickler for proper punctuation and grammar and constantly corrected even school teachers on their use of you're vs your. So I will now be following the Apostrophe Catastrophes.
http://haworthia-gasteria.blogspot.com/
After getting our fill of succulents, let's cleanse the palette with something tasty from Poor Girl Eats Well Now if I spend more than $5 at the store, I'm going to feel wasteful.
I'm not entirely sure what this site is about. They're Korean and apparently REALLY want someone to high 5 them.
Stumbled onto a neat concept (I hope), a blog titled simply 365. there are only 2 entries so far so I might just wander back and see how the year progresses. Glad I didn't find it on day 364, what a lot of reading.
The 365 folks might need this blog, a happy place to think about the future, before they make plans for day 1356.
Completely useless blog of the day award to: Softwares
The Pope is always getting into trouble with that new puppy of his. Follow along with his adventures in Vatican City on the Pope's Blog
And sometimes you get Gold. Everyone remembers Grandma Taylor was a stickler for proper punctuation and grammar and constantly corrected even school teachers on their use of you're vs your. So I will now be following the Apostrophe Catastrophes.


1 comment:
Arrrrr. I too notice that stuff in the papers and such. I guess the apple doesn't fall to far...;)
(Get it? I'd NEVER mess that one up.)
Post a Comment