Kitchen Remodel - Take 2, Day 1
When we moved into our house in July, the kitchen was in desperate need of new cabinets and counter tops. Not having the budget for both we opted to do the cabinets before we moved in and the counter tops later. That was remodel Take 1.
The time has come for Remodel Take 2.
Today's project was removing the tile counter top from the island and prepping it for the building of the bar top.
That went rather quickly and I was able to move on to modifying the base. I removed the area to the right, which is where the wine fridge will move to, and removed material to run the new support structure.
Now the structure is being fit to the cabinets, which will allow for the attaching of the bar top when the brackets arrive. For now it will wait, roughed in until Sunday, when I get back from work.


2 comments:
Wow, I'm impressed. Kim, sounds like eating out until Sunday is in the cards, eh? Hah!
Post a Comment