I think I've mentioned this to a few folks, but Morgan has 2 settings.
6 months old
and
16 years old
There is no in between. Sure parents can be preferential and notice 'genius' when junior doesn't trip and fall all the time, but some of the observations, comments and instructions Morgan gives lead me to believe she is indeed smarter than the average almost 3 year old.
Then there is the other side of the coin, the 6 month old side, that cries, collapses, covers her eyes when she does something wrong and refuses to calm down sometimes.
On another note, we're all recovering from the Christmas day bug that rolled into town with Angela. She had the sniffles and a cough when she arrived and it stayed long after they left. No blame here, had she had that stomach bug she would still be welcome, but our symptoms are now clearing. Well, mine are, Kim is in the other room with a dry cough. The girls have had runny noses most of their lives, but no cough as of yet.
I'm glad Morgan is too young to be asking about the invasion of Gaza by Israel. Its on the news and pictures are in the paper, she sees but doesn't comprehend their meaning. I'm not sure how to teach my children about war, let alone the ridiculousness of religious war. Let's hope Israel agrees to a cease fire soon.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yep, stupid stuff over there. I hope that Hammas quits shelling Israel too. They don't sound like angels, to my ears anyway.
And I, too, cover my eyes when I've done something bad. What's wrong with that??? And as for calming down when asked, that just makes me more mad. Hmmm.
Post a Comment