Well shiver me timbers, yesterday was talk like a pirate day.
I digress.
Morgan is doing fantastic with her potty training and is even reminding us of when she should go. We wandered off to the farmer's market this morning as we often do and we left her in the cotton training pants, no liner. Brave, I know. She was fine walking all around and riding in the stroller and when we got to the car to leave she told us she wanted to pe before we went to our next stop. Luckily we still have the little potty in the back of the car. Kim led Morgan over to a quiet spot and she went potty all by herself, no trouble at all.
The sticker chart method was altered early on to include m&ms as a reward for dry panties and using the potty, but when we're out she never asks for them. Kim and Morgan put a lot of work into this thing and is sure does make things different. In a good way.
Eliza is still using her diapers and the cloth diaper service is working out easier than I could have ever expected. I wish we had gone to it sooner. More updates as they happen...
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment