Never count your chickens before they hatch.
That comes to mind as I review my day, which was going so well, as the previous posting suggests. If you have not read it yet, please do so before continuing here.
While I was passing along to the world how wonderfully my daughter was doing at potty training she was making quite the disaster area in her room. I won't go into details in case you're eating, but let's just say I deal with stuff like that at work and I hate it. She had done so well earlier in the day and then to have such a complete regression is indeed a bummer, but we will prevail. There was a glimmer of hope when, while I was cleaning up, I heard a toilet seat close, a toilet flush and the sink turn on. I ran in to see Morgan washing her hands, "I peed daddy!" with a giant smile. She did. Not in the toilet, but she at least made it into the bathroom and we're just down 1 more pair of training pants.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment