Morgan loves to help Eliza take a bath and on this occasion Eliza enjoyed every minute of it. The girls seem to always smile and laugh at one another and Eliza is quite curious ofthe camera as you can see in the video below.
Grand and Grandpa McDowell are staying with us this weekend and the girls are loving it. Kim and I are also enjoying a few moments of quite here and there I'm not ashamed to say. So enjoy the video of the bath and I'll pass along more soon.
Just a quick note on the potty training front, Morgan is now doing it completely on her own and when she decides it necessary. She's still in a diaper at night, but the day time is covered. Well done Morgan!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What a happy baby. She must have great grandparents to be so happy...both sides of course :)
Post a Comment