Kim here again! Morgan says such great things from time to time that I thought I would share. And this way I will remember them after she stops saying them. I will update this post as needed in the future.
- Mispronunciations:
Cookie Monster is "Cookie Machachine," almost cookie machine, but not quite.
Popsicle somehow sounds like "parking lot." Not exactly sure how she does it or how to spell it, but if she asks for a parking lot while dragging you to the freezer, don't worry, she's not crazy.
-While Aunt Jennifer was visiting and we were watching Morgan ride her tricycle in the back yard, Morgan stopped and left for a minute. She came back and in response to "where did you go?" replied, "I just had to go change my mind." Of course, this was greeted by amazement and laughter so she did it repeatedly the rest of the afternoon, and a few times since. Jen and I thought it a wonderful way to get out of a conversation: "Excuse me, I have to go change my mind."
-The other day Morgan was playing with her Grandma and her magnetic letters. She said she was going to "build a word" (the TV show Word World, anyone?). She proceeded to lay out a bunch of letters, and a couple of numbers, in a big line. Once she was satisfied she ran her finger under the letters like she was reading them and pronounced, very authoritatively, "Peanuts!"
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment