moRemember when I said it was neat that Eliza and Morgan can keep each other entertained for 20 minute stretches? Yeah, I should have said what time of the day that was a good thing.
Whenever I don't work I try to wake up before Morgan to keep her from waking Kim so she can get at least a little more sleep. Sometimes she does the same for me. Usually Morgan wakes up, wanders into the family room and asks for cereal and Caillou. After getting no sleep the night before at work, I chose to hit the snooze button this morning instead of just dragging myself out of bed at first alarm...like I did all the night before.
This morning was not a new experience, just always a great way to wake up. I awoke to the sound of Eliza talking her grunting language (which actually sounds like a tawn-tawn from Empire Strikes Back) and Morgan talking back. Morgan woke early, saw no one in the family room and decided to wake Eliza. Lovely. I walked in and shout whispered "What are you doing in here!"
"I don't want to go back to bed!"
Smile* grunt*
Now the feeding and nap schedule is toast and we have a lot to get done today.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh boy am I excited for the big girl bed! Just imagine what it will be like this week when Morgan has a patner in crime that will follow her everywhere!!!
Yeah, I think I'll make sure I remember how to make egg nogs this morning.. :) See you all soon!
Post a Comment