Archive

  • ►  13 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  10 (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  09 (102)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (26)
  • ▼  08 (62)
    • ▼  December (16)
      • New Year Resolutions
      • Back to the grind
      • Random Christmas Pics
      • The human side
      • A hap hap happy christmas
      • The Eve
      • One last quiet night
      • I don't want to go back to bed
      • Welcome All!
      • Christmas Towne 2008
      • Eliza has a boyfriend
      • The way too inside joke
      • Oh Tannenbaum... Oh Tannenbaum...
      • They took what?
      • Ah....an overtime
      • Winding down
    • ►  November (18)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (6)

Blogs we follow

  • ...........Gray Wolf B & B
  • Apostrophe Catastrophes
    You Give Moms a Bad Name
    1 year ago
  • Chaos At The Kraber House
    Oregon Vacation
    17 years ago
  • Our Happy Hambel Zoo
  • Schorr Racing Hot Rod Shop
  • The Bonnetts
    is anyone still following?
    16 years ago
  • the Happy Medic
    Quit Being Weird
    6 years ago

Following us to Freedom

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Fairy Art of the Day

Favorite Spots

  • Firegeezer.com
    How Brisbane Businesses Can Prepare Their Premises for Storm and Flood Season
    3 days ago
  • What is Tanga Selling?
    Battlefield 6 - Xbox Series X
    1 day ago
  • woot!
    The North Face Women's Full Zip Jacket
    8 years ago
  • woot! shirt
    Alive Again
    8 years ago
  • woot! wine
    Gustus Vitae Pantry Starter Kit (12)
    8 years ago

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ah....an overtime

Many consider working work, but my work is my time off. Justin here by the way. I'm stuck working an overtime near the beach, watching the Arsenal game getting ready for volleyball. My co-workers consider it losing a day off, but I realize that it's actually an additional day off. I'm not having to carry Eliza around while Morgan cries or awake in the middle of he night to feed the baby. I wake in the night for other reasons, but that's another story.

Our Christmas tree arrives on Saturday and it seems as though Christmas is not sneaking up this year, but breaking through the wall Cool Aid style, "Oh YEAH!" We bought a tree from a charity a few weeks back. We pay them then, and a tree is cut down on Thursday in Oregon and brought to the local fairgrounds on Saturday for pick-up. We've already specified the type and size, so hopefully if I can get there early enough we can get the best one. It needs to look good since it's going in the front window this year.

Morgan now has an advent calendar, actually 2 of them. Linda got her one while I was at the store buying a nice wood one she refers to as "My tree with doors." She loves opening all the doors, then closing them and trying to keep her opening just one at a time is a chore, but I've been here 2 days so Kim knows more about that.

On another note: My 1976 Ladder Truck is still for sale. If you all are going to get it here before the heart of winter you need to move fast.
Arsenal 2-Chelsea 1 8 min remaining.
at 3:31 PM

1 comment:

The Hambel Family said...

Great posts! I'm winding down today too. Emma is at daycare for a playdate with her girlie friends and Parker is taking a nap. So I've had some time to catch up on my posting and blogging. Eliza is getting so big!! And Morgan continues to be as cute as a button. I hear you about the Christmas! We're picking up our tree on Saturday, too. Guess I better take the Fall decor down first!! xxoo

December 4, 2008 at 3:08 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)