Archive

  • ►  13 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  10 (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  09 (102)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (26)
  • ▼  08 (62)
    • ▼  December (16)
      • New Year Resolutions
      • Back to the grind
      • Random Christmas Pics
      • The human side
      • A hap hap happy christmas
      • The Eve
      • One last quiet night
      • I don't want to go back to bed
      • Welcome All!
      • Christmas Towne 2008
      • Eliza has a boyfriend
      • The way too inside joke
      • Oh Tannenbaum... Oh Tannenbaum...
      • They took what?
      • Ah....an overtime
      • Winding down
    • ►  November (18)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (6)

Blogs we follow

  • ...........Gray Wolf B & B
  • Apostrophe Catastrophes
    You Give Moms a Bad Name
    1 year ago
  • Chaos At The Kraber House
    Oregon Vacation
    17 years ago
  • Our Happy Hambel Zoo
  • Schorr Racing Hot Rod Shop
  • The Bonnetts
    is anyone still following?
    16 years ago
  • the Happy Medic
    Quit Being Weird
    6 years ago

Following us to Freedom

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Fairy Art of the Day

Favorite Spots

  • Firegeezer.com
    How Brisbane Businesses Can Prepare Their Premises for Storm and Flood Season
    3 days ago
  • What is Tanga Selling?
    Battlefield 6 - Xbox Series X
    1 day ago
  • woot!
    The North Face Women's Full Zip Jacket
    8 years ago
  • woot! shirt
    Alive Again
    8 years ago
  • woot! wine
    Gustus Vitae Pantry Starter Kit (12)
    8 years ago

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Eliza has a boyfriend



Now that I have your attention...Eliza has been kissing the fellow in the photo below. If I find this guy, he's toast.







In other Carriage House news, the tree has been up for a while and I'm getting requests for a tree picture. I tell these people, it looks a lot like a douglas fir with a bunch of lights on it, but they keep calling. So let me post this photo to end all the calls...LINDA!

And that takes care of that.
Morgan has been at it again...that is acting like she's 2 1/2 going on 14. She has informed us of everything she is going to teach Eliza when Eliza gets "bigger and bigger" (arms rising higher and higher). Tonight it was teaching Eliza to swim. Morgan also turned to me at the dinner table and said, WITHOUT COACHING, "When I get bigger and bigger daddy, I'm going to go work with you. Is that OK?" I nearly cried. You see Morgan is slated to be a 3rd generation firefighter and eventually Chief of the San Francisco Fire Department. I looked at her and said, "I would like that very much." She turned back to her dinner and said, "OK."
Then she spat out, "When I get bigger and bigger I be a Doctor" so we laughed and then the gold began to flow..."When I a doctor you and mommy come live with me." I immediately turned to her and extended my hand. "Deal?" I asked, hand extended to shake, "Deal" she shook. We're SO totally taking her up on that on account of her being the first Doctor Chief of the SFFD.
at 7:37 PM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tree is perfect and so is family picture. Morgan is always upside down and laughing. Thanks for the picture. See you soon.

December 11, 2008 at 8:54 PM
Anonymous said...

We think we saw the guy in the Mall in Medford, Oregon. We tried to grab him but a bunch of his pointy eared pals chased us out. Will keep a sharp eye out for him.

December 14, 2008 at 4:32 PM
The Hambel Family said...

Love it and the family photo!!!

December 15, 2008 at 1:50 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)