Last night, with the family all together, the girls were adorable. Running around in matching pajamas and playing together made everyone smile.
This morning started with Morgan and I starting the coffee and bringing in the paper while Arnold ran out to use the yard. Angela and Meadow were next to wander out and the two girls were so excited, they woke Eliza. Kim made it out just before Jeana and Jerry arrived with Coffee in hand and activities to distract the girls from the exhausted parents. Mike was last to surface, but after the long drive yesterday with a 2 year old I'm surprised he's conscious.
Right now I'm huddled in the front room chair you saw in our card photo, the one near the tree, while Linda and Jeana (Grand and Mina) are helping the girls build a gingerbread house. On occasion someone will wander in with Eliza in hand or Arnold will sniff around for dropped food.
Johnny Lang's Merry Christmas Baby is on the radio and all is well.
I need more coffee. More pictures soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment