Got you there, didn't I? No we're not expecting, but we watched a friend's little one for an hour this morning and it may have made that difficult decision for us. As it is now, there is time to sneak away when the other is distracted, but 3 requires constant supervision. I was able to get online a bit only because the new visitor fell asleep in my arms, simply I think because the 4 and 2 year olds he usually listens to were gone.
I'm not saying 'no' to a third, but this put things in perspective.
In other news, many of you know we frequent a puzzle site, Tanga for daily brain teasers. You can solve the puzzles for points and even submit your own for consideration. I've been a regular there for about a year and had quite a few puzzles published. They recently made me (us) a puzzle moderator which allows us to review the submitted puzzles and decide if they should be published or not. Sounds simple but for this growing community it is quite an honor and since not much else is happening, this is what I have to show for as a hobby. Tanga is also the ones who sponsor that random question we have here at the site. So link over there from their ad on this page, register and try a puzzle or two.
Our id there is steph_frolin. Happy puzzling!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Love the new picture they are getting so big even the bald one.
When you have 3 you are very out numbered and someone is left so go for 4 and they entertain themselves.
So, could your children be any more homely? That picture you put up is so beautiful. They look sooo much alike. Can't wait to see them again next month.
PS Any Christmas ideas, or "Don't even think about getting that for them!" advice?
Ma
Meadow has those same jammies so we will have to bring them up for Christmas!
Post a Comment