Morgan recovered rather quickly from the stomach bug, mainly by passing it to Justin. I suffered through Monday night on the couch awaking numerous times for business and finally in the morning to Morgan whispering "Shhhh Mommy, Daddy's sleeping on the couch." If poor Morgan had half of what I did she is quite the trooper.
I am back at work today, Wednesday, after going to sleep last night not sure what would happen. I was able to live like a fly on the wall the last few days and watch Kim take care of three whiny people and it reminds me what an amazing woman and mother she really is. She helped me along while dealing with Eliza, who is now teething, and Morgan, who now melts down on a regular basis.
So here's to Kim, wife and mother extraordinaire.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yes the wifes of firefighters are truely the unsung heros. Firefighters leave the house usally before the rest of the house is awake then return a day or two later also in the morning. Those days are indeed left to the wife to manage all household resposibilities as well as child duty thru sickness and health. We sometimes fail to show our appreciation, as our days were spent dealing with other peoples problems or tragedies, and perhaps coming home tired and grumpy. Hooray for you who have greeted us with open arms and kids happy to see us.
Post a Comment