Archive

  • ►  13 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  10 (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  09 (102)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (26)
  • ▼  08 (62)
    • ►  December (16)
    • ▼  November (18)
      • Happy Thanksgiving!
      • Meltdown
      • It has begun
      • A big week coming up
      • Morgan feeling better, Justin too
      • Silent Night...Holy $#!& !
      • More money from the Feds?
      • Christmas Lists
      • 3??? Are you out of your mind?
      • Justin's christmas list
      • 2 year olds don't get sarcasm
      • We did it
      • Way to go New Mexico
      • Polls are closing
      • Eliza wakes first on big day
      • Welcome Parker!
      • Morgan says the darndest things III
      • Election Day approaches
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (6)

Blogs we follow

  • ...........Gray Wolf B & B
  • Apostrophe Catastrophes
    You Give Moms a Bad Name
    1 year ago
  • Chaos At The Kraber House
    Oregon Vacation
    17 years ago
  • Our Happy Hambel Zoo
  • Schorr Racing Hot Rod Shop
  • The Bonnetts
    is anyone still following?
    16 years ago
  • the Happy Medic
    Quit Being Weird
    6 years ago

Following us to Freedom

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Fairy Art of the Day

Favorite Spots

  • Firegeezer.com
    How Brisbane Businesses Can Prepare Their Premises for Storm and Flood Season
    3 days ago
  • What is Tanga Selling?
    Battlefield 6 - Xbox Series X
    1 day ago
  • woot!
    The North Face Women's Full Zip Jacket
    8 years ago
  • woot! shirt
    Alive Again
    8 years ago
  • woot! wine
    Gustus Vitae Pantry Starter Kit (12)
    8 years ago

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Justin's christmas list

For all of you friends and family looking for the perfect gift this holiday season, let me show you what I want so there's no awkward mis-sized sweaters or electronics I already have.


YES, that is a 1976 Seagrave 100 foot tractor drawn tiller fire truck located in Canada, near New Jersey. I know it's a long drive and would be a TON in wrapping paper, but only a bow need be placed. I already have a place to park it and a plan for it, which will be revealed in due time.
So put down the Sharper Image catalog and forget gifts for Kim and the Girls, Jerry Jeana, Ken Linda, heck cross everyone off your list because this thing will take up most of your time.

Everyone wants their own fire truck, right?

Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Justin
( I originally spelled catalog 'catalogue,' I think my fingers are British)
at 10:26 AM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess I better start saving now....

November 9, 2008 at 10:48 AM
firefighter / paramedic said...

I know during these hard economic times, the fire truck seems out of reach.But I have an idea. have the seller sell you a piece at a time. Shipping small parts will be much cheaper. then when it arrives in Cali re assemble it! Brilliant!

November 18, 2008 at 8:12 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)