Eliza awoke just before 6 this morning, clearly knowing its a big day for us. Not just the election, but its our story time Costco hot dog day too. When Eliza wakes in a happy mood she talks, which wakes her sister who's first words this morning were, "I don't want to go back to bed."
Kim is still asleep, apparently having a rough night with Eliza and I was able to trick Eliza back to sleep so here Morgan and I are watching Little Einsteins and MSNBC, which can get confusing from time to time when you forget which one you're watching. Why is Chris Mathews driving a big red rocket? How come Quincy has a different electoral vote count than everyone else? I need more coffee. We'll leave updates throughout the day. Don't forget to vote!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hilarious! And I love that now I know who Quincy is and that Rocket is also a friend. Woo hoo!
love, mom
Post a Comment