Archive

  • ►  13 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  10 (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  09 (102)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ▼  August (11)
      • Overheard at Carriage House
      • Brace yourselves
      • My Toof!
      • Easy Rider
      • Is ... there... coffee...*shuffle* *shuffle*
      • May, and updates to walking issues
      • She Can Walk!!!
      • School Days
      • Walt is not your amigo
      • The girls LOVE to chase each other
      • Eliza Walking and other New Stuff
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (26)
  • ►  08 (62)
    • ►  December (16)
    • ►  November (18)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (6)

Blogs we follow

  • ...........Gray Wolf B & B
  • Apostrophe Catastrophes
    You Give Moms a Bad Name
    1 year ago
  • Chaos At The Kraber House
    Oregon Vacation
    17 years ago
  • Our Happy Hambel Zoo
  • Schorr Racing Hot Rod Shop
  • The Bonnetts
    is anyone still following?
    16 years ago
  • the Happy Medic
    Quit Being Weird
    6 years ago

Following us to Freedom

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Fairy Art of the Day

Favorite Spots

  • Firegeezer.com
    How Brisbane Businesses Can Prepare Their Premises for Storm and Flood Season
    3 days ago
  • What is Tanga Selling?
    Battlefield 6 - Xbox Series X
    1 day ago
  • woot!
    The North Face Women's Full Zip Jacket
    8 years ago
  • woot! shirt
    Alive Again
    8 years ago
  • woot! wine
    Gustus Vitae Pantry Starter Kit (12)
    8 years ago

Thursday, August 13, 2009

School Days

Aside from even more references to the new time continuum known as "my princess party!" Morgan is now a regular Pre-School girl.
Kim and I have devised this brilliant plan that on days I am home, she will take Morgan to school and work until Morgan is done. I will stay home and put Eliza down for her nap, then work on my Honey-do list.

I have so many half finished projects still to complete from when we moved in, it is hard to take the 20 minutes to finish each one since they all usually butt up against something else more pressing.

But I was able to get a couple of things knocked out this morning, so it feels good. And on top of that, I have time to post this! HAHA!

Eliza is still taking small steps, but loves to be led around the house by one hand. She'll reach out and walk along the walls without you, but still likes to crawl from A to B. It's only a matter of time now. I think she might be worried about Morgan dragging her down from higher than she's used to.

Kim and I will be traveling to Mexico with a group of friends in May, so get those kid requests in soon grandparents! Morgan's last week of school is when we're gone so no kidnapping them north this time, but soon, don't worry.

Angela and I, and the spouses, got Mom and Dad a brick at the NASCAR hall of fame, opening about the time we're heading out of town next year. The inscription reads: Danica Patrick is #1! I think they'll love it.
at 11:29 AM

1 comment:

Coupes and Quilts said...

Hardee har har. I must admit though that you even know about Danica and perhaps even her "plan" to switch to NASCAR shows that perhaps you are watching/listening to more than you think? Hmmmmmm.

August 13, 2009 at 6:21 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)