

This past weekend saw the girls and I attend the annual mom's club trick or treating outing at a local retirement community. Morgan was Tinkerbell and Eliza was a flower. Morgan had a blast (most of the time). Halfway through she handed me her candy bag and held on to a red lollipop. She wanted to eat the lollipop and didn't care about the rest of the candy. I promised her she could have it on the couch in the lobby when we were done. The magic time came, we went to the lobby and she started looking back and forth between the four different couches. I told her it didn't matter which one, she made a bee-line for the closest and devoured it.


2 comments:
Both cute as buttons :)
What pretty girls! Love the costumes. Eliza's smile is priceless, and Emma would completely get the lollipop thing! She loves them!
Post a Comment